This public notice is hereby made to inform the general public that Pohnpei Port Authority is proposing the following amendments to its Seaport Rules and Regulations:
- Chapter 1 Definitions, Section 109 to 145.
- Chapter 6 Licensing and Permitting, Section 607, (a).
- Chapter 8 Pilotage, Section 801.
- Chapter 10 Port Fees and Charges, Section 1003, (a) 1, 2, 3, (c), (d) 1, 2, 4, (f) 2, (g), Section 1006, a., c.
- Chapter 11 Penalties, Section 1102, (a), (b), (c), (d), (e), (f) 1, 2, 3, (g), (h), (i), (j), (k).
The public is invited to comment on the proposed amendments in writing directed to Pius Roby, General Manager of Pohnpei Port Authority. All comments must be received by the office of the General Manager no later than 3:00 p.m., July 24, 2019.
Copies of proposed amendments of Seaport Rules and Regulations can be obtained at the office of General Manager located at Pohnpei International Airport, or Click the link to download a copy of the Seaport Rules and Regulations Amendment Draft 2019. Further in formation, please call Luciano Abraham, Marketing Manager, (691) 320-2793, email email@example.com.